[ros-dev] Request for a project

Jose Catena jc1 at diwaves.com
Wed Jan 13 17:12:07 CET 2010

Thanks Gabriel for the info on the new CC branch.

We should not assume beforehand what someone that we don't know yet can or
can't do. He's who can tell if it fits his interest and abilities or not.

BTW in his introduction Sudhir said he has some experience with linux kernel
and filesystems, and windows drivers, that's not a little thing.

I just saw Aleksey's post. Great to know ntfs is on the way!

Jose Catena

DIGIWAVES S.L.