[ros-dev] New Setup system

Jerry crashfourit at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 17:15:39 CET 2006

I was thinking of a system that was ROS independent, ie can be used on
other windows compatable platforms. I was also thinking of using an XML
format that was already out there.

This (http://www.reactos.org/wiki/index.php/ReactOS_Package_Manager) was
not really what  had in mind; although, it is a good start.

I'm thinking of putting my design ideas up on wiki so you can look at them.