[ros-dev] New Setup system

Jerry crashfourit at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 23:59:09 CET 2006

I agree with David here. I think it is good to try to be better than MS
in this area. I also think we need to work on a set up similar to debian
(ie be able to download packages from the net). I also think for
compatibility reasons we need to set up a way to have self-extracting
packages.

I also think we need to have the setup to be able to install without a
single reboot. This includes ReactOS being recognize devices, able to
load, and  use the related drivers without a reboot.