[ros-dev] Bye bye

Brian briandabrain at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 21:00:09 CET 2006

Beautiful. I am happy. Alex, from what i have seen, i agree with the "black
sheep" statement. I haven't seen a better msg on the list since this. Now
that makes me feel that my work is done.
I will continue to watch the project, but i feel to useless not working on
it, and realy am not comfortable with the code (I am a *n*x clone kernel
programer myself ). I plan to write an OS of my own soon ( "AHGG, Not
another enama!!!" ) and may look for help. I will keep a link on my site up
to reactos.org, but for now, until a day i am needed again...

brian
friend of reactos
my site: <psudobuddha's site> <http://www.metawire.org/%7Epsudobuddha>