[ros-dev] Compilation Units - Dealing with the lack of PCH in Wine

Steven Edwards winehacker at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 08:11:50 CET 2006

Hi,
I have manually made a compilation unit and a patch with a 1 line diff
for uuid+shell32 and took my build from 30+ secs down to 9 on gcc.
Alex reported a drop from 22 to 1 on msvc. We need to create a master
source file for each Wine dll like the one attached and add some hacks
for the errors that popup. I have not tested the resulting shell32.dll
but it should work the same. I do not think we can automate generation
of the compilation unit sources for the Wine code due to the hacks we
will need to add like in the attached file.

--
Steven Edwards - ReactOS and Wine developer