[ros-dev] Dev blogs

art yerkes ayerkes at speakeasy.net
Tue Jan 10 20:01:58 CET 2006

On Tue, 10 Jan 2006 10:46:54 -0000
"Murphy, Ged (Bolton)" <MurphyG at cmpbatteries.co.uk> wrote:

> I'd quite like to see the blog page integrated into the site and made to
> look pretty.
>
> I also think it might entice devs to start using the thing. At the moment
> there is only about 4 people listed, and of those only Alex every actually
> uses it.
>
> Would developers make an effort to start blogging if it was 'spruced up'
> and integrated?
> If not, I think it should be removed as it looks a bit pitiful as it is and
> gives the impression not much is going on (which is obviously not the case)
>
> It doesn't always have to be development related stuff in there. Anything
> interesting draws a crowd.
>
> Ged.

Is the blog split fixed now?  When there was one on the main site, I used it
but some people were saying 'dont use it'.  I never quite knew what to do to
hook up with the other blog.
--
Here's a simple experiment. Stand on a train track between two
locomotives which are pushing on you with equal force in opposite