[ros-dev] [ion] 20554: - Fix shamefully dangerously broken WorkThread/Queue/Item implementation:

Alex Buell alex.buell at munted.org.uk
Thu Jan 5 01:04:39 CET 2006

On Wed, 4 Jan 2006 22:22:39 +0100 "Ge van Geldorp" <gvg at reactos.org>
waved a wand and this message magically appeared:

> > From: WaxDragon
> >
> > Are there bugs filed on the other regressions?
>
> No, I was waiting for Alex to confirm my understanding of his patch. Since
> he changed it already there's no point anymore.

Personally ReactOS will crash if I move the mouse after booting. This
needs fixing asap.

Also, I bit the bullet and upgraded my binutils, now cmpxhg8b will
compile in fastinterlck_asm.S. But it's still wrong and doesn't feel
right somehow.

--
http://www.munted.org.uk

Anyone that thinks an imaginary deity is going to protect them against
earthquakes and hurricanes needs psychiatric help.