[ros-dev] [ion] 20554: - Fix shamefully dangerously broken WorkThread/Queue/Item implementation:

Alex Ionescu ionucu at videotron.ca
Thu Jan 5 00:31:51 CET 2006

Ge van Geldorp wrote:

>I was assuming that every developer is subscribed to ros-bugs, apparently an
>incorrect assumption. On the other hand, perhaps ros-bugs is redundant and
>Bugzilla reports should go to ros-dev instead?
>
>GvG

Hi,

Hmm, ros-bugs only notifies me when I'm on the CC list or am the Owner
of the bug... maybe I need to subscribe to the full feed.

Incidentally Ge, I really don't have a VMWare test/debug platform setup
and it would take me a day or two to get it setup and the vmware video
driver bug really bothers me, so if you have any spare time this week,
could you perhaps find me to isolate the issue? Perhaps it's another
alignment problem -- my patch changed no actual code, only headers and
prototypes.

Best regards,
Alex Ionescu