[ros-dev] RE: [ros-diffs] [mbosma] 20543: fix typos.

Ged Murphy gedmurphy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 22:21:44 CET 2006

Ge van Geldorp wrote:
>> From: Murphy, Ged (Bolton)
>>
>> (and why are these mails being sent to both ros-diff and
>> ros-dev when only addressed to ros-dev, Gé ?)
>>

> Not sure I understand what you mean. The original diff was sent to
> ros-diffs. All followups were only sent to ros-dev, but the subject which
> was copied from the original ros-diffs mail still includes "[ros-diffs]".
>
> GvG

Sorry, nevermind.
It doesn't happen on my home machine, it must be something in relation
to my work account.

It's odd though. If I send a mail from my home (gmail using thunderbird)
I never see the email come through the mail list.
If I send one from work, I get it twice. No big deal though.  :)

Ged.