[ros-dev] Problem with compiling 17859

Ge van Geldorp gvg at reactos.com
Sat Sep 17 19:19:04 CEST 2005

> From: Ge van Geldorp
>
> Complaints to alex

It turns out there was a communication problem between Alex and myself. A
little background: in r17811 Alex introduced a line in an asm file which
failed to compile on older binutils. I talked to him about this on IRC and
proposed a workaround. The communication problem was that I thought he
rejected the workaround, while Alex thought he ok'ed the workaround and
thought I would make the change. Result: workaround not applied and 2 people
pissed-off at each other.
My apologies to Alex for the remark quoted above, which was inappropriate
even if he hadn't agreed to the workaround.

Ge van Geldorp.