[ros-dev] Poll: Web Browsers

Rick Langschultz rlangschultz at cox.net
Mon Sep 12 05:38:35 CEST 2005

Hey everyone,

I was just wondering how everyone got to reactos.com. I want to know
what Browser version people use and the operating system and/or the
operating system flavor you use. I know that many people are using
Linux, Windows, etc. But some browsers don't support some features
like some CSS tags and XMLHttprequest. But I was just wondering...
Maybe the web-development team could include in the future loggin
this and setting a cookie to not get 750 hits from the same computer
so the developers could develop software that would benefits most
users ie those that want to use firefox instead of IE and so on...
Rick Langschultz
rlangschultz at cox.net (Home)
rlangschultz at ellemaespa.com (Work)
rlangschultz at email.uophx.edu (School)