[ros-dev] xml question

Hartmut Birr hartmut.birr at gmx.de
Tue Jun 14 21:45:19 CEST 2005

Hi,

I would like to build the string library with the assembler sources.
I've modified string.xml, but I get the following warning:

makefile.auto:23675: warning: overriding commands for target
`.\up\obj-i386\lib\string\memccpy.o'
makefile.auto:23659: warning: ignoring old commands for target
`.\up\obj-i386\lib\string\memccpy.o'
makefile.auto:23683: warning: overriding commands for target
`.\up\obj-i386\lib\string\memcmp.o'
makefile.auto:23663: warning: ignoring old commands for target
`.\up\obj-i386\lib\string\memcmp.o'
makefile.auto:23731: warning: overriding commands for target
`.\up\obj-i386\lib\string\strcspn.o'
makefile.auto:23667: warning: ignoring old commands for target
`.\up\obj-i386\lib\string\strcspn.o'
makefile.auto:23743: warning: overriding commands for target
`.\up\obj-i386\lib\string\strspn.o'
makefile.auto:23671: warning: ignoring old commands for target
`.\up\obj-i386\lib\string\strspn.o'

What is wrong in string.xml?

- Hartmut