Finally, after many months of silence, Arwinss makes a (hopefully) glorious return.
I have now adapted it for building in trunk as a pluggable module, there are all necessary patches and source code for that in the branches/arwinss.If you want to build Arwinss yourself:
1. You need a fresh trunk checkout
2. Apply branches/arwinss/trunk.diff to it
3. Copy checked out directory branches/arwinss/arwinss into trunk/arwinss.
4. Build as usual (issue the usual configure.cmd, and make host-tools and reactos directories).
Resulting bootcd.iso will be the reactos-arwinss ISO.
Anyway, please use only ISOs I publish on SourceForge for bugreporting. You need to build your own ISO only in case you want to do some source code hacking!
The newest ISO has just been published: http://sourceforge.net/projects/reactos/files/Arwinss/arwinss-57565-dbg.7z/download
1. Newest trunk with all the improvements (and regressions).
2. Consistent versioning. Previously, I used to override verison number for USER32 module from 5.2 to 6.0 to get it compile. However, this was a wrong practice, and as rest of the modules compiles with version set 5.2, some structures ended up to have different size and fields. That resulted in various weird bugs like crashes when opening up Explorer, or drawing problems in 2nd stage. Now that's fixed.
As for bug reporting, there is a standalone project in ReactOS JIRA - http://jira.reactos.org/browse/ARWINSS
. Submit Arwinss specific bugs there.