I can't log in to Jira

Suggestions and comments about the ReactOS website

Moderator: Moderator Team

commodore256

I can't log in to Jira

Post by commodore256 »

They say to contact the Jira admin, but I can't contact without logging in.

I think my problem is my account might be grandfathered in a weird way. I think I created this account before Jira, (My account is 5 years and 8 months old) so I may not have a Jira account. I tried to recover my Jira Password and username, but I don't have it in my inbox even though it said it sent me a message. (tried every folder, even spam) I recovered my password to the rest of the site and I can log out and log back in to this forum. I also tried Ctrl+V-ing my password and changing from my username to email with Jira and nothing works.

I was getting ready to send in a bug report and I guess I'm pretty well detailed with them judging by this post :mrgreen:
commodore256

Re: I can't log in to Jira

Post by commodore256 »

Update: (That was quick) I'm such an idiot, It was there, just not configured
sausagefactory

Post by sausagefactory »

Same problem. I created the account on reactos.org, but these credentials are not accepted by JIRA.
Maybe I'm just stupid today…
oldman

Post by oldman »

sausagefactory wrote:Same problem. I created the account on reactos.org, but these credentials are not accepted by JIRA.
Maybe I'm just stupid today…
You Joined: 05 Jul 2017 17:57 and posted this at 05 Jul 2017 18:06 (my computer's time) which is just 9 minutes from the creation of your account and in between these times, you have tried to log into JIRA. You have not given the system long enough; it takes time for your account details to migrate to all the relevant servers. So you will have to wait a little while. It may happen within the hour, but could take a few days.
Please keep the Windows classic 9x/2000 look and feel.
The layman's guides - debugging - bug reporting - compiling - ISO remaster.
They may help you with a problem, so do have a look at them.