[ros-dev] Blacklisted Tests in Testman

Pierre Schweitzer pierre at reactos.org
Mon Apr 1 18:03:39 UTC 2013

Hi,

the blacklist has been updated regarding your input Giannis.

Three tests that were in blacklist (urlmon:url, gdiplus:graphics and
ws2_32:sock) have been left in blacklist.

With my best regards,

On 03/16/2013 10:51 AM, Giannis Adamopoulos wrote:
> I also agree that the blacklist should be updatedd
>
> ReactOS Development List<ros-dev at reactos.org>  wrote on Fri, March 15th, 2013, 8:35 AM:
>> Hi,
>>
>> if people agree on this choice, I can update testman blacklist.
>>
>> Just ask.
>>
>> With my best regards,
>>
>> On 03/14/2013 05:15 PM, victor martinez wrote:
>>> Hi guyz!
>>> I've been reviewing our current Blacklisted suites at Testman. A lot
>>> of those unstable testsuites now are reliable, maybe because ReactOS
>>> stability has increased or better Winetests.
>>>
>>> The following blacklisted suites in the past should go into whitelist:
>>> Gdi32:SetMapMode. Now scores: 51-0
>>> Gdi32:SetSysColors. Now scores: 44-0
>>> Gdiplus:graphicspath. Now scores: 434-32
>>> Gdiplus:region. Now scores: 803-6
>>> Kernel32:pipe. Now scores: 33895-124
>>> user32:trackmouseevent. Now scores: 177-12
>>> wininet:urlcache. Now scores: 186-16
>>>
>>> The following suites look reliable but from time to time they score
>>> different.So they should be kept as Blacklisted:
>>> user32:msg